This last weekend the girls and I headed to Idaho Falls again. I was having a hard time living without my husband. The days went by really slow. I did get a lot accomplished though. My house I would say is about 80% packed. Not including what would need to be packed were we to move tomorrow.
The house hunt is slow but sure. We looked at one house a little out of our price range. If we can get them to come down on the monthly price then we would snatch it up real quick like. There are 2 more houses for us to look at in the area. Not many to choose from at this point and we need to make a decision here real quick. We are going back up this weekend to look at more houses. This weekend will be the deciding factor. A house we will have and let the moving begin. We see no reason to wait around. The will sell faster without us in it. Which btw I turned in all of the paperwork to sell it yesterday so any day the sign will go up! We know that our life here in Utah has come to an end and it's funny how fast another place can feel like home. Idaho Falls has welcomed us with wide open arms and we really like it up there. It is so different than Utah. In a really good way. So we could be moving as soon as next week or on our original move in date depending on what house we go with.
We did a lot of swimming and house hunting, but on Mother's Day we went to the Zoo in the area. I wanted to get the girls out and about. They have been cooped up for a while especially in a hotel room and needed some breathing room. Mom's got in for free and I thought that was pretty cool. The Zoo isn't has big as the Hogel Zoo, but it is a really nice zoo and very well kept and the animals are all very lively. That I can't really say about the Hogel Zoo. Usually the animals are very docile and don't do much. There were some very active animals there and it was really nice to see. Made is worth while, even though it was already worth while going. I still have a lot of sight seeing to do and I am sure that will come in due time. Sitting idle is not my thing. I seem to know the area a little bit better than Matt, but that's because he's in appointments all day. Oh well, he'll get there. I have to navigate him around a little bit.
I'm ready for this chapter in life to be done. I'm ready to move on and do something with our lives. I know that my family wont get to see me as often, but don't get to see as much as they used to already, so I am sure that is no surprise to them. I will miss them dearly and hope that they will post as many pictures and things on their blogs as often as they can to keep us updated on the happenings going on around them. I will do my best to keep our happenings up to date also. As for Matt's family... well lets just say I am not as close to them as I once was. Which is utterly sad. I have some deep wounds I need to heal. I thought that time would have healed them, and forgiving them would make them that much better, but being around some of them brings back those feelings and puts me into udder despair. I don't think they know how much they actually hurt me and I will probably never tell them. Maybe that's what my problem is. I will miss others that I have gotten to know pretty well and will miss having some fun crazy wacky family living a half mile up the street from us. :) It was nice to have family around. Just knowing they are there made a world of difference. Many thanks to them for the many things they have done for me and my family.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment